Waterjet Cutting is a great alternative to traditional Plate Processing. Use waterjet for cutting jigs, mechanical parts or customized tooling.
Waterjet cutting eliminates the need for drilling and punching and is perfect for cutting Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Alloys, Copper, Brass,
Bronze and even Plastics.
View the Alro Plastics Waterjet Pagechinese男同志movies
- No heat affected zones
- No mechanical stress
- More accurate cutting in all materials
- Produces a near net finished part
- Thicker cutting with minimal distortion
- Reduces or eliminates secondary machining operations
- Tighter nesting for optimal material utilization
Alro Steel has a fully integrated CAD department and accepts files in .dxf, .dwg, .iges and PDF format. Hand Sketches are also welcome.